Friday, September 30, 2011

Endorsement: Katherine Maloney for DOC Member-At-Large

The ACS Division of Organic Chemistry is holding elections for its governing body -- e-ballots are open until October 21.

I was happy to see Prof. Katherine Maloney nominated for a member-at-large slot. We worked on a service project together (when I lived in San Diego) -- I found her intelligent, capable and savvy and I think she'd do a great job for the Division. I voted for her -- perhaps you might, too?

[Sorry -- I don't plan on doing regular endorsements, and I steer pretty far away from politics. Back to your regularly scheduled DOOOOOOOOOMing.] 

1 comment:

  1. This happens a lot if you're working on a "hot" project. Gloryhounds want in.

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20